Bold Expressions for the Extraordinary
The Teles Taxidi is a technological wonderment. Using elements from the earth itself, along with human design, it creates curiosity and awe as it dances between the tangible and the invisible.
The top of the table floats nearly 2 inches above the bottom, defying gravity by harnessing the power of two massive rare-earth magnets. The magnets, balanced one over the other, are held in place by 1,000 pound test Kevlar™ cord, while the unique two-tier cable system allows the magnetic forces to be leveraged against the glass top in a way previously never imagined. Each table is designed to last lifetimes, and is made from aerospace grade materials, precision-machined, then assembled by hand, making it more than a piece of furniture, and more than art. No two tables are the same, and each one is individually named and serialized.
Your guests will be fascinated by this unique conversation piece. Its presence in any room is undeniable, creating a sense of wonder and curiosity. You may choose to explain the physics and technology behind the secret of Teles Taxidi — or you could simply give a knowing smile, and say, “Magic.”
- STARPHIRE Ultra-Clear Glass
- Details: Starphire glass contains less than 10% of the iron present in conventional glass. Unlike conventional glass, which becomes progressively greener as thicknesses increase, Starphire glass gains a distinctive light blue edge.
- Aluminum, steel, titanium, rare-earth magnets and stainless steel
- Details: 6” X 6” X 1” Rare-earth high power magnets, aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminum, 17-4 Stainless Steel, A36 Steel Plate, TI 6AL-4V Titanium Plate.
- Top levitates nearly 2” above its base
- Two-tier cable restraint system
- High power rare-earth magnets
Weight and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 56″L x 38″W x 21″H
- Adjustable height – no factory set
- Overall Product Weight: 186 lb.
Assembly and Warranty
- Assembly Required: Shipping bracket removal
- Tools Needed for Assembly: Allen Wrench (included)
- Country of Manufacture: USA
- Product Care: Clean with a cloth and warm water
Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to “Test Mode” in the presence of a strong magnetic force. If a pace-maker or other electrical body implant is in use, it is recommended to keep a distance no less than 3 feet
Shipping Availability: Continental USA
Shipping Time: 7-11 weeks
Return Policy: Final sale, not eligible for return
The eclipse table is modern functional wall art designed to provide a space conscientious dining or work area.
It’s lightweight, effort-neutral, ergonomic design combined with endless custom options makes it versatile and easy to use.
- Bamboo, recycled wood and compact laminate
- Details: eco-friendly bamboo, high-density MDF from recycled wood and compact laminate
- Aluminum tooling plate, 17-4 Stainless Steel, Nickel Teflon plating, Igus plastic bushings.
- Details: MIC 6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum tooling plate, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel bar, Nickel Teflon plating, IGUS plastic bushings.
- Effort neutral ergonomic design
- Extremely customizable
- Aerospace-grade materials
- Chemical and environmental resistance
- Suitable for outdoor use
Weight and Dimensions
- 47” L x 47” W, table reach 32”
- Optimal Height: 41” to 42”
- Adjustable Height: Yes – determined by installation
- Overall Product Weight 38.34lb.
- Floor to Apron: 41” recommended.
- Recommended Seat Height: 28” to 31”